- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Machining: 2 years (Preferred)
- CNC mills and lathes: 2 years (Preferred)
Set up and make world class parts in order to efficiently print. Must be a dependable, team player. Intermediate to advanced blueprint reading with GD&T. Must have good tooling and machining background on mills/lathes.
General Purpose of the Job:
Set up and run vertical and horizontal milling machines. Setup and run CNC lathes. Must be a dependable, team player. Intermediate to advanced blueprint reading with GD&T. Must have good tooling and machining background on mills and lathes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform first piece and in-process inspections.
• Setup milling machines with vices and/or fixtures.
• Setup CNC Lathes with turning and boring tools.
• Load and run production parts.
• Ability to handle parts weighing up to 40 lbs
• Able to work independently.
• Keep area neat and clean.
• Ability to resolve issues with minimal supervision.
• GD&T and reading blueprints